The Company’s Philosophy on the Code of Governance as adopted by its Board of Directors:
- Ensure that the quantity, quality and frequency of financial and management information, which the management shares with the Board, fully places the Board Members in control of the Company’s affairs.
- Ensure that the Board exercises its fiduciary responsibilities towards shareowners and creditors, thereby ensuring high accountability.
- Ensure that the extent to which the information is disclosed to present and potential investors is maximized.
- Ensure that the decision-making is transparent and documentary evidence is traceable through the minutes of the meeting of the Board / Committees thereof.
- Ensure that the Board, the Management, the Employees and all concerned are fully committed to maximizing long-term value to the shareowners and the Company.
- Ensure that the core values of the Company are protected.
- Ensure that the Company positions itself from time to time to be at par with any other world-class company in operating practices.